Basingstoke Spurs has been recently added to the growing list of Official Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Clubs.
Founded by a group of what some have been called ‘Super Spurs Fans’. Basingstoke Spurs were established in 2020. We want to bring Basingstoke and North Hampshire based Spurs fans together creating a hub of like-minded Spurs fans in this area.
We’re be organising more trips to the Tottenham Hotspur stadium and screening games at our home base "The Chineham Arms" in Basingstoke. Also, we are looking to have regular meetups to say "Hello" to newer members or Spurs fans that are interested in learning more about us.
Our Committee Members
RULES OF THE OFFICIAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR SUPPORTERS CLUB WHICH FORM THE FOUNDATION OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE BASINGSTOKE SPURS SUPPORTERS CLUB (“THE CLUB”)
1. The Club’s financial year will run from 1st June until 31st May. The Annual General Meeting will take place in the month of May or June and will approve the annual financial statements for the year ending 31st May with an audited copy sent to THFC.
2. The Committee consists of a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer all of whom will hold honorary positions. Each Committee member will be elected at the AGM and serve for a term of one year.
3. All Club monies must be deposited into a separate account in the name of the Basingstoke Spurs Supporters Club. No withdrawals can be made from the account without one signature from 2 nominated Committee members.
4. Whilst the Club accepts that THFC has no responsibilities for the running of the Club or for the conduct of the Club's members, all the Club's members will do everything they can to protect and enhance the good name of THFC and will not do anything, by act or omission, to bring THFC into disrepute.
5. Payments for match day tickets will be paid directly to THFC.
6. The Club is unable to procure tickets for Club members to attend any final or semi-final of any cup competition.
7. Committee meetings will take place monthly; members’ meetings will take place quarterly.
8. Guests are the responsibility of the Club member host who must ensure that they comply and respect other Club members and abide by these rules and conditions at all times.
9. Any members who, in the reasonable opinion of the Committee, do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the Club without notice or subject to such other penalty as the Committee considers reasonable (including reporting the matter to THFC). No Committee member will take part in any meeting in which they have an interest and shall not take part in any decision in which they have any personal interest.
10. No junior Club members will be permitted to attend home matches unless accompanied by their parent or guardian.
We may change this policy from time to time. If you would like a copy to be emailed to you please email James Capon via Jcapon@live.co.uk